Saturday 21 May 2011

The Power of Love

Syafik & Syafikah are sitting alone in the part one night...

Syafik     : I guess we are "the left over" in this world.
Syafikah : I think so. All my friends have boyfriend and we are the only two persons left in this world without any special person in our life.
Syafik     : Yup, I don't know what to do!
Syafikah : I know!  We'll play a game.
Syafik     : What game?
Syafikah : I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and you will be my boyfriend.
Syafik     : That's a great plan ! In fact, I have nothing much to do in these following weeks.




DAY 1ST

They watched their first movie and their both touched in a romantic film.

DAY 2ND

They went to beach and have a picnic. Syafik and Syafikah have their quality time together.

DAY 3RD

Syafik invited Syafikah to a funfair and they ride on a Horror House..~~  Syafikah was scared and wanted to hold Syafik's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed.

DAY 15TH
They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice. The fortune teller said,

"My darling, please dont waste the time of your life. Spend the rest of your time together happily." .

Then the tears running out from the tellers eyes.  (T..T) sob2

DAY 20TH
Syafikah invited Syafik to go to the hill and they saw a meteor. Syafikah mumbled something.

DAY 28TH
They sat on the bus and because of a bumpy road,  Syafikah gave her first kiss to Shafik by accident.

DAY 29TH

11.30 P.Msyafik and Syafikah sat  in the park where they first decided to play the game.

Syafik    : I'm tired, Ika! Do you want a drink? I'll buy u one. I'll just go down the road..
Syafikah : Vanilla coke. That's all.
Syafik    : Wait for me,ya!

20 minutes later, a stranger approached Syafikah.

Stranger : Are you friend of Syafik?
Syafikah : Yea. Why?
Stranger : A reckless drunken driver ran over Syafik and he is critical in the HUKM.

11.57 P.M
The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out a vanilla coke and a letter.

Doctor   : We found this letter in Syafik's pocket.
Syafikah read the letter and it says :
Ika, these past few days, i realised you are very cute girl and 1'm really falling for you. Your cherished smile, you're everything when we played this game.  :p  Before this game would end, i would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. Would you?

Syafikah crumpled the paper and shouted,"Syafik! I don;t want you to die.. I love you..  : (    Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something. I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me, Syafik.. I love you! You can't do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12.00 . Syafik heart stop pumping.

Then it was the DAY 30TH
Always love your loved ones and show then how you feel before it is too late. You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace. If you weregiven a time to bestow petals of overlasting compassion and love to your loved ones. This is the day to have them while they are still here.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcm teringgi nk buat je no 3 tu....hahaha...sweet gler msok sme2

    ReplyDelete
  3. jgn doool... harom.. eden wat cito cinto dunio ni suko2.. bukan sbgai ikutan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bkn nk pegang tgn tu la....teringin nk msok uma antu....seumur hidup tak pena masok uma antu yg seram...uma antu yg tak seram langsong pena la msok...

    p/s; uma antu kat assis dlu ..wat hbes duit je msok....x seram pon...penat beratur pnjg T-T..kecian saya

    ReplyDelete
  5. siot.. bukan den yang buat ... law den buat.. den parang seko2... haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. amboi dye...tu bkn uma antu da...tu uma mayat....haha

    ReplyDelete